For the base...
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats (We used Mornflake)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour (We used Sukrin)
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons Mighty Matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons stevia (We used Truvia)
- 4 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons nut butter (We used Whole Earth Foods peanut butter)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (We used Lucy Bee)
- 2 tablespoons agave/maple syrup
For the topping...
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon date nectar, or agave/maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (We used Kaizen Living)
- Handful of flaked almonds
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, coconut flour, ground almonds, protein powder, stevia, Mighty Matcha powder, goji berries, cinnamon.
- Gently melt the nut butter, coconut oil and chosen syrup in a pan then remove from the heat. Pour the nut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until well combined and the mixture sticks together.
- Tip the mixture out into a silicone loaf tin lined with greaseproof paper and press into it, smoothing out the top evenly. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours to firm up.
- To make the chocolate topping, gently heat the coconut oil and syrup in a pan, then remove from the heat and whisk in the cacao powder until smooth and glossy.
- Pour this over the firmed-up bars to cover. Spread evenly, then scatter over the almonds. Return to the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Now pop out the whole bar and cut into slices. Enjoy straight away or keep in the fridge for up to 5 days so you have a healthy snack ready!