- 2 cups rolled oats (Mornflake)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon or ginger (your choice!)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons Mighty Matcha powder
- 1 cup nut butter (peanut, cashew and almond work well)
- 3 tablespoons honey, agave or maple syrup
Mix together the oats, protein powder, chosen spice, dried cranberries, desiccated coconut and matcha powder in a large bowl.
Place the nut butter and chosen syrup in a small pan and melt over a low heat. Pour this into the dry ingredients and mix well to combine – the mixture should come together to form a soft dough.
Divide between about 8 balls, shape into circles and press onto a lined baking tray. Use a fork to gently press down on each one. Chill in the fridge for at least an hour – then keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days. The perfect healthy snack!
Comments are closed