For the base –
- ½ cup oats (Mornflake)
- ½ cup almond flour (Sukrin) or ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted (Lucy Bee)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or coconut syrup
Place the oats in a blender and whizz up until you have a flour consistency. Place in a bowl and mix in the ground almonds/almond flour and cacao powder. Melt the coconut oil and chosen syrup, remove from the heat and pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine to a dough. Press into a mini loose-bottomed cake tin to cover the base evenly. Set aside.
For the filling –
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen into chunks
- ½ large avocado
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or coconut syrup
- 4 tablespoons butterbeans (canned and drained)
- 2 teaspoons Mighty Matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons stevia (Truvia)
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
Simply place all of the ingredients in a blender and whizz up until thick and smooth. Pour over the base and spread over evenly. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
For the chocolate drizzle:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (Lucy Bee)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder (Kaizen Living)
Heat the coconut oil and agave/honey/syrup in a small pan, then remove from the heat and whisk in the cacao powder until glossy. Remove the cheesecake from the freezer and spoon over the top to cover. It will harden up quickly – then leave for a further few minutes.
Cut up into 6 and either serve right away or keep in the freezer for up to 1 month.
Comments are closed