- 1 x can coconut milk, chilled in the fridge for at least 24 hours
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoons Mighty Matcha tea powder
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons shelled pistachios, chopped
This recipe is super easy. Simply open the can of coconut milk and scrape the cream away, placing it into a bowl. Either whip up with the vanilla, coconut nectar and Mighty Matcha tea powder in a bowl with a whisk, or whizz up in a blender until smooth.
Pour this into a lined tray or tub and spread evenly. Use whatever size depending on the thickness you want.
Now scatter over the frozen raspberries and sprinkle over the pistachios, pushing into the mixture a little.
Freeze for at least 4 hours.
When ready, remove from the freezer 5 minutes beforehand, carefully remove from the tin/tub, then carefully slice or break up into pieces. Enjoy! Keep the rest in a container in the freezer for up to one month.
Comments are closed