Makes 6 fudge bites
Dairy free, Refined sugar free
- 2.5 tbsp coconut butter
- 2 tbsp almond or cashew butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut cream (from the top of can of coconut milk)
- ½ tsp Mighty Matcha green tea powder
- 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- Melt the coconut butter by placing the glass jar in small saucepan of simmering water. When the butter is soft, give a good stir and place 2.5Tbs in a small bowl with the cashew butter. Stir until the two butters are combined.
- Add the maple syrup, coconut cream, matcha powder and vanilla extract and stir thoroughly.
- Spoon into silicone moulds, (ice cube trays work perfectly) and top with crushed pistachios. Place in the freezer to set for 30 minutes before popping out.
- Best kept refrigerated in an air-tight container.
created by We Love
Comments are closed