Makes 8 bars
Dairy free, Refined sugar free
- ½ cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1tbsp Mighty Matcha green tea powder
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Melt the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a small saucepan over a low heat, stirring constantly. This should only take a minute or two to melt together.
- Combine all other ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add the melted liquid mixture into the mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Line an 8×8 tin with foil while you let the mixture cool for a few minutes. Place the mixture into the tin and press down firmly.
- Sprinkle on your chocolate chips and press into the mixture to ensure that they stick.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, then remove and cut to the desired size.
- Store in the fridge for best results.
created by We Love
Comments are closed