- 3 frozen bananas
- 3 tbsp condensed coconut milk
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tsp Mighty Matcha Powder
For the crumb
- 1 cup lightly salted pretzels
- 1/2 cup puffed rice (millet)
- 1 tsp brown butter ghee
- 1/4 cup 70% dark chocolate
1. Add bananas, condensed coconut milk, mint and matcha powder to a food processor. Pulse until creamy and transfer to a freezer safe bowl. Freeze overnight.
2. Combine pretzels and puffed rice and add to a food processor. Pulse until you obtain a course crumb (3-4 pulses). Add the brown butter ghee to a pan on medium heat. Toast the crumb in the ghee for 5 minutes or until golden and set aside.
3. Before serving, melt your chocolate. Divide the crumb between two bowls, scoop your ice cream and place on top. Drizzle with melted chocolate.
Comments are closed