- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup milk, of your choice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 300g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tsp Mighty Matcha Green Tea powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine the milks, honey, chocolate, matcha and salt together in a large saucepan and stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is heated through.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Serve immediately with matcha almond shortbread cookies!
created by We Love
Serves 4 Refined sugar free Ingredients 1 ½ teaspoon Mighty Matcha Green Tea Powder 1 cup mint leaves ½ cup basil leaves ½ cup parsley…
Dairy Free Ingredients 10 cups of popped popcorn 1 ½ tbsp. melted coconut oil 1 tbsp Mighty Matcha Green Tea Powder Sea salt, to taste…
Makes 1 serving Dairy free, Refined sugar free Ingredients ½ cup gluten free oats ½ tsp Mighty Matcha Green Tea Powder 1tbsp xylitol ⅔ cup…
Makes 12 cookies Refined sugar free Ingredients 100g unsalted butter, at room temperature 6 tbsp xylitol 1 egg yolk, at room temperature ¾ cup flour…
Dairy free, Refined sugar free Ingredients ¾ cup Grape Tree cashew nuts ¼ cup pistachio nuts 12 medjool dates 3 tbsp cashew butter 1 scoop…
Comments are closed