- 225g dark chocolate, at least 60% cocoa, broken into chunks
- 115g good white chocolate, broken into chunks
- 1 tsp Mighty Matcha green tea powder
- Sea Salt
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Set up a double boiler over two saucepans. Fill each saucepan about 1/3 up with water and bring it to boil. Then, reduce the heat to a simmer and place a heatproof bowl on each saucepan. You want big enough bowls so that there is no gap between them and the edge of the saucepan.
- Pour dark chocolate and white chocolate chunks into each bowl and stir until chocolate has completely melted. Once melted, stir matcha powder into white chocolate, until incorporated.
- Pour dark chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread to a thin layer. Dot matcha chocolate all over the chocolate layer. Using a toothpick, swirl chocolate layers together in a circular motion. Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt, and some coconut on top of the bark(this is optional). Leave at room temperature for 2 hours, until the chocolate sets.
- Chop bark into pieces and serve.
created by We Love
Comments are closed