For the base –
- 1 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup ground almonds or almond flour (I used Sukrin)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (I used Lucy Bee)
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Mix together the coconut and ground almonds/almond flour in a bowl. Gently melt the coconut oil and chosen syrup in a pan, then stir in the dry ingredients and vanilla extract, until the mixture is slightly sticky and comes together. Divide between 4 mini loose-bottomed tartlet tins and push in to cover the base and sides, leaving a cavity in the middle. Chill in the fridge.
For the filling –
- 1 carton coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons Mighty Matcha tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut sugar or stevia
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
Simply whizz all of the ingredients together in a blender until thick and smooth. Spoon out and divide between the coconut cases to fill to the top. Leave in the fridge for at least an hour, to chill and firm up.
Comments are closed