- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, sesame)
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons flaxseeds
- 1-2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons Mighty Matcha Tea powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Juice of 1 orange
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, seeds, dried apricots, flaxseeds, ginger, matcha tea powder and coconut sugar in a large bowl.
3. Whisk the orange juice, chosen syrup, tahini and vanilla in a jug then pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
4. Spread the mixture out evenly onto the tray in one single layer and bake for about 20-25 minutes stirring halfway through to ensure it bakes evenly.
5. Remove from the oven and break into clumps – it’s up to you what size you prefer them. The granola will crispen up as it cools.
6. Store in an airtight container for up to one month.
For the Smoothie Bowl –
- 1 frozen banana
- Large handful of kale or spinach
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup frozen mango or pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon spirulina powder
- 1 teaspoon Mighty Matcha Tea powder
- 150ml coconut water
Blend all of the ingredients together until thick and smooth. Pour into a bowl, sprinkle with a generous amount of the Matcha Granola – then tuck in!
Comments are closed